Monday, September 3, 2012

How Do I...?


Have you ever read a basic instruction on a recipe and wondered "How do I do that?" Then take heart! Watch some "How Do I" videos and in a few seconds you will have the answers to how to mince garlic, strip kale, seed a tomato and a myriad of other puzzles that have kept you from being the kitchen whiz you were meant to be. Astound your family and friends with your know-how!

How Do I... 

Cut A Mango?


Dice An Onion?


Mince Garlic?


Seed A Tomato?


Cut Fennel?


Maintain A Cutting Board?


Strip Kale?


Not Cry From Cutting An Onion?

Pick The Right Knife?

Well, just like me, you went back to school this week with some tutorials on kitchen how-to's.  Hopefully you learned something, and if you have any other questions about the mysteries of navigating the world of cooking, please don't hesitate to ask.  Happy cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment